The Home of GCHS Athletics
Gloucester Catholic High School is a member school of the Tri-County Conference. The seasonal sports offerings are:
- Cross Country- Boys & Girls (website)
- Field Hockey
- Soccer – Boys & Girls
- Tennis – Girls
- Volleyball – Girls
- Basketball – Boys & Girls
- Bowling – Boys & Girls
- Ice Hockey
- Swimming – Boys & Girls
- Tennis – Boys
- Track – Boys & Girls
- Lacrosee – Boys & Girls
During the season of training it is a challenge to all participants to measure up to the program both physically and scholastically. The directed competition and good sportsmanship taught are an important part of the educational program. Those who participate in athletic competition are required to pass a physical examination by a doctor and be adequately covered by accident insurance. Details are available from the athletic department. During the spring of each year, a sports awards night is held honoring coaches and athletes who have excelled. Athletes to be honored, their coaches and their families are invited.
For information about contacting one of our coaches (for off-season training and events or for other information), please click here.
To download a copy of the GCHS Athletic Physical Forms, please Click Here.
Athletics News Items
- Pat Murphy Elected to the Al Carino South Jersey Basketball Hall of Fame!
- Rams Dominate Thanksgiving Day game vs. Gloucester to Finish at 6-4 on Season
- Gutty Win Is Extra Special for Gloucester Catholic Football Team
- Ross-Kupcha Race Attracts Large Turnout; Ward Runners Dominate Top 5 Finishers
- GC's Danielle Sanderlin Verbally Commits to Canisius College for Women's Basketball