Gloucester Catholic’s Mission Statement:
Gloucester Catholic High School empowers young men and women to become faithful citizens and to develop in all aspects of life: spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional, social and physical.
Our goal is that our graduates continue their education and carry with them a guide for Catholic Christian living: vibrant faith, respect for human dignity, strong belief in the values of family, promotion of justice, service to community and country, and the desire to make a positive difference in society.
Gloucester Catholic High School is enriched by a legacy of Catholic tradition spanning four generations. We draw strength and inspiration from our past as we make an exceptional Catholic education available and accessible to our future leaders.
Gloucester Catholic’s Core Values:
1. Acknowledge God in all we think, say, and do.
2. Dedicate our time and talents to building a positive learning community.
Gloucester Catholic’s Graduate Profile:
Gloucester Catholic High School believes that the values inherent in its mission, together with the efforts and achievements of our administration, faculty, staff and student body, will produce a certain type of student upon graduation. It is our goal that each student who graduates from Gloucester Catholic will:
- model good Catholic-Christian values
- make informed decisions using critical thinking and sound moral judgments
- demonstrate a strong sense of personal responsibility and self-reliance
- be actively involved in their community, as well as the world at large, through service to others
- accept diversity among people
- effectively communicate
- value their academic accomplishments
- be a life-long learner, eager to continue their education
- continue the Gloucester Catholic family traditions of faith, knowledge and loyalty