Junor High School Tuition (2013-2014 academic year):
FACTS tuition payment withdrawals begin August 5 or 20, and end May 5 or 20.
Full payment of tuition is payable to FACTS by August 5 or 20.
- First Child – $4450 ($3950 if older sibling attends GC Senior High School)
- $4,600 8th grade, includes graduation fee
- $4,100 8th grade if older sibling attends GC, includes graduation fee
- Second Child (and each thereafter) – $3650.00
- Registration Fee: Non-Refunable - $100.00 (Due February 22, 2014)
- Tuition assistance applications are now available by logging on to smarttuitionaid.com. We encourage you to complete the application online. Gloucester Catholic Junior High School’s ID number is 11356.
- Deadline for completing the application for the 2014-2015 school year will
be on December 31, 2013. You will use your 2012 tax return and any updated information
you have such as payroll stubs. As before, you may include supplemental information
if your familly’s circumstances have changed.
Apply to Gloucester Catholic
To apply to Gloucester Catholic, click on the application below and return it to the school.
Junior High News Items
- GCHS, Mulford Studio to Form Dance Team in 2013-14; Dance Camp Set for July 29-Aug. 1
- Gloucester Catholic Junior High Confers 41 Diplomas
- Gloucester Catholic Dance Team Information for 2013-14 School Year; Auditions Set for June 17
- GC Junior High Students Excel in Knights of Columbus Spelling Bee
- December Students of Month Announced