You can now support Gloucester Catholic Through the Amazon Smile Program!!
Do you shop on Amazon?
If yes, it is easy to support Gloucester Catholic with each purchase. Our school will receive .5% of every purchase from Amazon and there is no cost to the purchaser. A few minutes to set up are all it takes.
How to set up on your browser* If you type in the word ‘smile.’ before Amazon.com, you will be brought to the same Amazon site, but on the fundraising side. Click on link below or on the graphic above to visit the site.
* You can see the sites look almost the same…except for the ‘Smile’. The first time you go to the ‘Smile’ site, you will be asked to choose the organization that you want to support.* Search Gloucester Catholic and you will be able to choose “Gloucester Catholic “. Then just use Amazon like you always have. Everything is exactly the same.
* Change your bookmark so that you go to the Smile site. We only get credit if you order from the Smile site. It must say ‘Smile.amazon.com‘ every time.
How to set up on the app
* You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.* Open the app and find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (?).* Tap on ‘Amazon Smile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on Amazon Smile on your phone.
Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to your favorite charitable organization—no fees, no extra cost.
The 16th Annual Basket Auction “A Celebration of Maroon and Gold”
Adelphia’s Grand Ballroom Thursday, April 7, 2022
1750 Clements Bridge Road, 5:30 pm Auction Viewing & Cocktails Deptford Township 7:00pm Dinner Buffet
Cost of ticket is $50. Checks can be made payable to Gloucester Catholic High School. Please see attachment for ticket ordering form. Form and payment may be dropped off to the Main Office at GC.
Payment and ticket/table information can be directed to:
Gina Finley, 111 North Brown Street, Gloucester City, NJ 08030
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell/text: 609-617-1154
Ticket Order form is attached to this email. Contact Heather Mondel or Gina Finley at email@example.com or 609-6171154
Also, we are still accepting donations!
GC gear available NOW!!!!!!. Items are shipped directly to your home!!!! Hoodies, tanks, jackets, and other gear. The purchasing code FANCLOTH.SHOP/8GEX7. Brochures are in each homeroom but please note that the brochures show only a sampling of what is available online!! Closing date is 4/18/23 LAST chance to get GC gear before next FALL!!!
ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!!! WE NEED TO SELL 16 MORE ITEMS IN THE NEXT DAY TO INCREASE OUR FUNDRAISING PERCENTAGE!!!!!!!
GC gear is available on-line from 10/1-10/22. Shipped directly to your home!!!! Hoodies, tanks, jackets, and other gear. Info is in your homerooms!
fancloth.shop/Z7BBY Open 10/1/21 until 10/22/21
This is the only way to purchase GC Gear during this time and your LAST CHANCE to purchase clothing and gear for CHRISTMAS!!!!!
The Alumni Association honored the following award winners to be honored:
- John and Jackie O’Donnell Award (This award is given annually to a graduate of Gloucester Catholic who demonstrates generous service to the Gloucester Catholic school community). Recipient: Debbie McDermott Heins, ‘81
- Dr. Frank & Catherine Kelly Award (This award is given annually to a friend of GCHS who through their good work brings honor and recognition to the school). Recipient: Father Allain Caparas
- Thomas Stewart III Award (This is awarded to a Gloucester Catholic graduate that demonstrates selfless commitment and extraordinary service to the greater community. Recipient: Sen. Fred Madden ‘72
- Gloucester Catholic Alumni Association Legacy Award (Given on a random basis to recognize someone who through their dedication and commitment to Gloucester Catholic through the years have left an indelible mark on the Gloucester Catholic Community).Recipient: Marilyn Angelotti-Kelly