Every gift makes a difference. Your support of Gloucester Catholic impacts the hundreds of students and faculty who walk the halls of Gloucester Catholic every day. It is these students who will be our future leaders. An investment in Gloucester Catholic has the power to transform the lives of our students. Your gift is important. Your gift is vital. Your gift is appreciated. Your gift directly benefits what matters most at Gloucester Catholic, our students. View the many ways that you can make a gift to Gloucester Catholic.
1. Donate through VENMO:
2. Give online. Please click on the following link to make a gift:
The process is simple and done through a secure server. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
3. Give by mail. To make a gift by check, please make your check payable to “Gloucester Catholic” and mail to the following address
Office of Development
333 Ridgeway Street
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
4. Give by telephone. You can make a gift over the telephone via a credit card by calling 856-456-4400, extension 218. This is a secure process.
5. DOUBLE or TRIPLE your gift! A Corporate Matching Gift is an easy and great way to increase the impact of your gift. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. They will also match spouse contributions in most cases. In some cases, retirees also can have their contributions matched. The Office of Development will help coordinate your corporate matching gift. All you must do is contact our office!
6. Give a “Gift in Kind”. Gloucester Catholic is always in need of new and used electronic items, office equipment, stationary, etc. This is a great way to make a non-monetary gift and still be recognized.
7. Give a gift of Stock, Bonds and or Mutual Funds. Some individuals may get a double tax benefit by giving a gift of appreciated stocks and/or securities that have been held for more than one year. This type of gift could provide greater tax benefit to the donor, and does offer an immediate benefit to Gloucester Catholic.
8. Make a gift from your Individual Retirement Account. If you are age 70 ½ or older, mandatory IRA distributions are tax-deductible.
9. Make a Planned Gift. Have you left Gloucester Catholic in your estate plans? Please let us know so that we can welcome you into the newly established RAM LEGACY SOCIETY!!! We want to recognize you and say thanks. You can contact Gus Ostrum, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (856) 456-4400, Ext. 218. Leaving a bequest is an extraordinary way to impact Gloucester Catholic and future Rams.