Gloucester Catholic Junior Senior High School is pleased to accept international students. We currently welcome students from China and Vietnam as members of the Gloucester Catholic family. We maintain the policies as outlined by the Diocese of Camden which include the following:
1. Students must work with an approved agency listed with the CSIET (Council on Standards for International Educational Travel). For a list of approved agencies, please contact the CSIET at www.csiet.org. Students coming from CHINA who use an agency must select IVY INTERNATIONAL, as we maintain an exclusivity agreement with them.
2. Students must live with a relative who will have guardianship while the student studies in the United States. A Visa application is completed by the approved agency or by the family. Sr. Rose DiFluri from Diocese of Camden will assist with the I-20 paperwork. Sister Rose may be contacted at email@example.com.
GLOUCESTER CATHOLIC INTERNATIONAL STUDENT POLICIES:
1. International high school students (Grades 9-11) are only accepted to begin in the fall semester.
2. International students studying for the first time in the U.S. will be scheduled to take our ESL (English as a Second Language) course (and/or ESL Support) as part of their foreign language requirement for college acceptance.
2. International middle school students (Grades 7 & 8) are strongly encouraged to apply for fall acceptance but may request to come for a spring semester of enrichment and English development.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Complete our online application by clicking here.
2. SKYPE screening interview with our ESL teacher.
3. TOEFL test scores as requested.
4. Official transcript(s) with English translation.
5. If accepted, contact Sr. Rose via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.