- Student Population
- Senior High students enrolled in grades 9-12;
Junior High students enrolled in grades 7-8
- Sending Area
- The student body of this comprehensive high school consists of students from more than 50 parochial and public schools. There is a great deal of diversity in demographics, as well as ability.
- Gloucester Catholic maintains accreditation by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
- Gloucester Catholic is located in southern New Jersey in Gloucester City, across the Delaware River from Philadelphia.
- Curriculum Highlights
- Students follow a core curriculum. Although remedial and business courses are offered, very few courses are not college prep. Students who are designated as “accelerated” in their freshman year follow a more rigorous academic program, consisting largely of honors and Advanced Placement courses, throughout their four years.
- Liturgical program
- Special masses and Penance services are scheduled for the student body during the school year.
- Members of our distinguished faculty include:
* A priest who serves as GC’s Director of Catholic Identity
* Numerous faculty members who are GCHS graduates and lay personnel who have earned educational Bachelors, Masters and JD degrees.
All personnel are encouraged to continue their education through degree-seeking programs as well as professional workshops.
Profile of our Graduating Class of 2020
Click on the following link to view the colleges in which Class of 2020 graduates were accepted:
Click on the link below to see a list of prominent colleges attended by GC graduates:
Click on the link below to see how our graduates stack up by the numbers: