Shadow for a Day at Gloucester Catholic!
If you are interested in shadowing at Gloucester Catholic and Becoming a Ram for a Day, please contact Mr. Tom Flynn, Director of Admissions, at (856) 456-4400, Ext. 228, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Ram For A Day Registration
- Contact Tom Flynn, Director of Admissions, to schedule a visit for your son or daughter at email@example.com or 856-456-4400 ext. 228.
- Fill out the “Ram For A Day Registration Form”, found on the Admissions Webpage. Submit a completed form prior to visit via
Mail: Gloucester Catholic High School, 333 Ridgeway Street, Gloucester City NJ 08030
- Parent/guardian and student will meet with an admissions staff member at the Admissions Office in Saint Mary’s Hall at 7:45 AM on the day of the visit for a brief introduction and to answer any questions before the shadow day begins.
- Student will receive a lunch pass for the day. Student will be paired up with a 9th or 10th grade student (7th or 8th grade student for Junior High Shadow) with similar interests and spend the entire school day with him or her.
- An admissions staff member will meet with your student at the conclusion of their visit to discuss his or her day.
- Pick up is at 2:15 PM in the Saint Mary’s entrance.
Also, please fill out the online Ram for a Day registration form at the following link:
Print out the above form and mail, fax or email it to Mr. Flynn at
Gloucester Catholic Junior Senior High School
333 Ridgeway Street
Gloucster City, NJ 08030
fax – (856) 456-3599
email – firstname.lastname@example.org.