As you are aware, the Guidance Office had postponed the 2 earlier dates for incoming freshmen to take the optional test for placement into Geometry Honors and/or French or Spanish 2. The new dates being scheduled are July 28 and 29, 2020 in the St. Mary’s Building (entrance on Cumberland Street).
• Number of test takers will be limited to 8/test each day to allow for social distancing in foyer and in classroom. Face Coverings MUST be worn at all times while in the building.
• Drop off each day will be from 8:30 to 8:55 for Test 1 (Math) and 10:45 to 11:10 for Test 2 (Foreign Language).
• Test 1 (Math) will begin at 9 and will end at 10:15. Students are to wait in the foyer for their ride to arrive, remaining socially distant and wearing their face coverings while waiting. Test 2 (Foreign Language) will begin at 11:15 and end at 12:30.
• Hand Sanitizer will be available in the building, as well as in the classroom being used.
• Parents and Student will need to sign and submit a health waiver prior to taking the test (Included).
• All students MUST be Pre-Registered. No Walk-ins will be accepted. To register, send an email with Parent Name, Student Name, Name of test to be taken and the selected date to email@example.com. All registrations NEED to be received by July 27th.
• Any questions, contact Mr. Cordner via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 856-456-4400 ext. 227.